Monday, October 16, 2006

I'd thought I'd surprise everyone and write a message (okay, you can gasp now!) :P Things are going well here at college, although I have never been so busy in my life! Talk about reading. I thought I was bad before with reading, now I' m worse! Of course, it's all assigned work, but still...I'm reading more now than I ever have before!

I had my first midterm today, and I have no idea how I did. I think I did alright. I'll keep my fingers crossed..

I came home this past weekend, and I had such a good time. I went to my grandmother's house and walked outback, where she has a camp, saw some turkeys, and took some pictures. I also saw my aunt, who owns an apple orchard, and saw turkeys there as well. Then, to my surprise, my dad came up on Satruday, and he took Ryan and I out to lunch, and we spent a while with him talking and cathing up. I just had a wonderful weekend. I came back to UMF feeling refreshed and like I was a new person. I didn't realize how much I missed being outdoors in the fall; I haven't done that in a long time...

Well, I just thought I'd surprise everyone and say something, but now it's my time to go and do homework! Surprise, surprise...


1 Comments:

At 3:50 AM, Blogger Rachel said...

o_O you did surprise me! haha. i know how you feel about the reading, that's all i ever do to! it sucks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home