Wednesday, October 18, 2006

i didn't realize she had come out with the sequal to Twilight already! I can't wait to read it, whenever I can manage to find some free time! (maybe I'll read it during Thanksgiving break!) I also want to read another new book, by Tamora Pierce, but I can't remember the name of the book...

Right now, i'm not doing any free reading of my own...which is kind of sad, in a way, but I won't have time to this weekend. I'm going to New Hampshire with my roommate! :-D I can't wait!

2 Comments:

At 10:52 AM, Blogger Chelle & Chel said...

Do you mean "Terrier: Beka Cooper"? It looks quite interesting. Can't wait to have time to read myself!

Chelle

 
At 11:10 AM, Blogger bookfreak said...

We have a copy of "Terrier" on order here in the ville... I wasn't super keen on "Trickster's Queen" so I'll be anxious to read "Terrier"... yahoo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home