Friday, July 21, 2006

I was reading through the blogs, and I couldn't help but think if there's something else someone could talk about to spice things up a little... so what can there be to talk about besides the library workings and whatnot.....

I did think of something. Has anyone realized that when we're in this library working and it's hot, humid, and sticky that everyone seems to think we're all blessed to be working so hard in this heat? I've gotten such remarks in the past week or so, since it started getting humid out like this...and it really is amazing to see how much one person can do even when they're tired, stressed out, or otherwise held back from thinking straight.

Anyway, there's a storm coming...so I'll leave it at that and let the people ponder...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home